Family Petition

Modesto Immigration Family Petition Lawyer

If you are living in the United States and want to file a family petition to bring your mother, father, spouse, sibling or another relative from another country to live with you in the U.S., it's important that you have an immigration attorney who knows how to deal with the unique aspects involved in obtaining a family visa.

Stockton Marriage And Fiancé(e) Petition Attorney

At John Nguyen, Attorney at Law, we handle all types of immigration matters. Since 2003, we have assisted individuals from more than 28 countries throughout Asia, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Australia. We can handle every aspect of your case. We can ensure that the correct documents are completed in the initial application, route them through the system, track forms, check their status, ensure proper follow-up throughout the process and work to prevent potential obstacles. To speak with a lawyer about your legal matter, contact us online or by calling 209-622-0515.

A petition will be approved if a bona fide blood or marriage relationship can be proven. We will assist you in gathering proper documentation and prepare you for an interview so you feel confident. We are dedicated to reuniting families efficiently and effectively and will do all we can to increase the chance of a successful result in your case.

Contact A Modesto, California, Attorney Today

After emigrating from Vietnam in 1981, attorney Nguyen has spent the past 30 years in the U.S. building a successful law practice and assisting others who also want to immigrate to the U.S. He is a certified immigration specialist and is familiar with the complex process and the unique challenges that often arise when dealing with such matters. In addition to English, Mr. Nguyen is fluent in Vietnamese and the staff at the firm is fluent in Spanish. Contact us online or by calling 209-622-0515.

Se habla español. Chúng tôi nói tiếng Việt.

Modesto Office

Stockton Office

San Jose Office


Get the latest Immigration news from John Nguyen Law Offices in your inbox.